Long Lost Bike Long Lost Bike

lol!

short but sweet! I especially liked the the kid using his severed arm for a prank!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

cant agree with the noob below me

there many gamers who are addicted to video games, I personally can't say im not one of them, but like the author of this flash said this generation is creating communities of people who share a similar interest of gaming. Also gaming can ruin your life, as it draws you away from the other people in society, almost giving them a reason to allienate you, which is something I can say, is something most people dont want.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

im glad i found this one

thid reminds me of one of my family who had a similar story

Pogo Swing! Pogo Swing!

Hmm...

As a game it was pretty good... a few unrealistic bits kinda killed it for me e.g. travelling 200+ km/h my car tops out at 160 km/h

Shmusicup Shmusicup

Pretty good

I generally liked this game, but I personally don't think that the bullet patterns were generated according to a particular song - but instead there were more bullets on screen if it was a faster song

Tzai responds:

Hey zoner9, the game is balanced in a way to prevent creating a level too hard for the average player. The music syncs better in later stages, where the bosses churn out bullets at a much faster rate to sync to the music. Glad that you liked it!

*Flight* *Flight*

The Ending!

The game overall was good, but the ending was really depressing...

-Sometimes I Can't- -Sometimes I Can't-

pretty good i thought, though it felt like the intro had only finished after 1:00, so maybe work on getting the song to be around 4:00?

Calliope Calliope

o_O

Ahhhhhh best song ever... after 1min 10secs

Nintendo Disco Nintendo Disco

Brilliant

i dont think i could do this